Tonari no Seki ni Natta Bishoujo ga Horesaseyou to Karakattekuru ga Itsunomanika Kaeriuchi ni Shiteita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Is this the longest title on MangaDex?

Also good job commenting on her teeth when she's never drawn with teeth.

Dex-chan lover
The art is pretty garbled up at times(body proportions etc, lack of backgrounds...) and the story pace feels really disjointed. I'll give this a chance, but honestly, it feels I'm reading a manhua webcomic...

Dex-chan lover
There's aloof, there's low-energy, there's cold, then there's this. Like there's nothing to his character. The author really wanted an aloof character to counter-act the flirtatious female lead, but it's like they forgot that playing the straight-man is part of a gag, it can't be the whole character. It's also a played out gag in romcoms. Idk, could just be a lackluster beginning.

Fed-Kun's army
I really like the MC so far but not so sure about the FL...

she is kinda an ass if she doesn't have a understandable background story

Dex-chan lover
The plain apathetic MC trope is so common nowadays that it makes this manga look generic as fuck. If it doesn't do anything interesting or new then its gonna be a drop for me

Dex-chan lover
@mismarca

Surprising I have found some female friends actually enjoy it and some have ask for it before cause they I know I can casually give it. Kinda just like a hug.

Dex-chan lover
I'm enthusiastic because it look like MC got issues of his own that will eventually be resolved in a heartwarming fashion.

Users who are viewing this thread