Tonari no Seki ni Natta Bishoujo ga Horesaseyou to Karakattekuru ga Itsunomanika Kaeriuchi ni Shiteita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Where are all the backgrounds in this chapter? Is their classroom a void? And I kind of had a feeling this chapter was two parts glued together.
Both the art and the panels make me feel the manga wants to become an anime.
Well, to say a good thing, at least the characters don't seem very cliche.

Dex-chan lover
So far it's not so bad. Might be worth a look. But seriously, they have to start adapting their WN titles when crossing to manga. It's now on the range of painful.

Dex-chan lover
The dialogue her is amazingly well-written and I love how he incorporates references into the work.

Also, Narito reminds me of someone who might have Schzoid Personality Disorder or potential Autism, but that's just speculation.

Aggregator gang
Damn i know it won't happen but i really hope that she will fall in love with him and he will reject her. If she played with others then serves her right

"I want to destroy your pancreas" ): :) having mixed emotions here...
...Also he is making really good points here that I almost just reconsidered my life choices... almost.

you guys are definitely on the right track to do big things!! keep up the great work looking forward to more releases 😁

This probably one of the few times where the MC is way more interesting than the main girl love interest, also if the rumours are true she is a manipulating narcissist. Also how many times do they change seats to even have enough people to call her the 'seatmate killer' ?

Very tropey. Was let down by the girl, she fell for him way too easily. Long title should have been a warning sign for me : D

Contributor
LOL, he wants a Dr. P*pper.

But, when you look at he can, the name ends in an "ar", not "er".

Users who are viewing this thread