Tonari no Seki ni Natta Bishoujo ga Horesaseyou to Karakattekuru ga Itsunomanika Kaeriuchi ni Shiteita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
How does this have a harem tag. This feels like it could be a fun gag series if it just focused on the two of them. I really don’t need 24 girls head over heels for the mc in a comedy slice of life. Hint, a romcom is best between two people.

Contributor
@TNT261 might not be a harem. the web novel doesn't have that tag so I removed it for now. the girl next to mc is his sister (albeit a brocon). the other one is the female lead's sister im assuming judging from a line in ln's picture.

Dex-chan lover
>i want to eat your liver
>alcoholism
pure unaltered kek

>appreciate the present
is narito the son of nietzsche? Amor fati?

Double-page supporter
such a cringe trope, this "popular hot girl falls for lame loser otaku cuz he's the only one who doesnt actively show interest in her"

Double-page supporter
Are they from Okinawa? I don't think Dr. Pepper is very popular in other parts except in Okinawa where there is a culture clash.

"I'm against sexual harassment!"
"I'm against violence"
Lmao 🤣, nowadays girls tends to become more and more scary while the guys become more herbivore.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, this was unexpectedly enjoyable. I liked the exchanges between the two of them, especially Narito's deadpan comebacks.

@yellanha That's definitely what I was expecting coming into this, but the protagonist is actually somewhat interesting in my opinion. He actually seems like he has some semblance of a personality and isn't really a total loser like what you're referring to, just someone who genuinely prefers being on his own.

Takatsuki being interested in him also isn't that bad. It's not too exagerrated like in some stories. It's not like she's immediately fallen for him just because he didn't show interest. Right now, she's only around him just because of this "game" she plays with whoever is her seatmate for some reason.

Dex-chan lover
Good so far, followed.

I wonder when the trend to put a full description as the title of the story came about.

Users who are viewing this thread