Tonari no Seki ni Natta Bishoujo ga Horesaseyou to Karakattekuru ga Itsunomanika Kaeriuchi ni Shiteita - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
How the actual hell does an umbrella end up like that? I'm actually impressed, and I live in a typhoon-infested hellhole for christ's sake.

The little sister kinda turned me off, I'm not really a big fan of horny little sister...but the female lead is cute and the chemistry between the main characters is good, so I'll keep reading
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Ofc there's a brocon sis. That friend with the umbrella tho, that's how my friends and I still are today and we're in our 20's

Dex-chan lover
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

with how the mess that are going no FBI will come to my house right ?

Fed-Kun's army
Please no harem or younger sister, I like the situation between the two MC's and I don't want it to act like the sister is any sort of possibility

I was very much onboard until right before he came back home.... after that...
XHBa71T.jpg

It's only Chapter 2 and the author has already run out of ideas to the point that adding loli shit into the mix seemed like a good move (in a fluffy manga nonetheless).
I love me some trash but I can tell already: this is gonna be a dumpster fire

Group Leader
∧_∧ THANKS NEPU!
(´ ∀`) BIG KUSA!
( つ旦つ ∬ 
と_)_) 旦 
*sees the imouto in semi naked apron getup*
Something is rising and it ain't the Shield Hero!

Dex-chan lover
I prefer the sister

Not because I'm a pedo to clarify but the personality. The other girl tries too much. That condescending attitude is a turn off

Aggregator gang
So that's why he's immune from all the flirty moves, he already deals with them at home.

Issues happen from time to time, no big worries. Thank you for the chapter translators, better late than never I'd say~

Users who are viewing this thread