Tonari no Seki ni Natta Bishoujo ga Horesaseyou to Karakattekuru ga Itsunomanika Kaeriuchi ni Shiteita

Fed-Kun's army
Promising. I knew I followed this for a reason even before the chapter was up

The art is great, but the mangaka has several issues with story-telling, proper flow, speech attribution, etc.
Hard to recommend to others in light of these issues.

Title -> I know what will happen in the story before even reading it
(some bikini act, school festival, slice of life kind of manga without progression)
-> Still reading half of the first chapter.
-> Being disappointed-> being frustrated-> giving up on it.
-> Going for another trap.
-> Regretting being stupid over and over again.

I'm just following to see how bullshit is this manga. It seems very bad from chapter 1 only

Contributor
I don't need to read this manga, everything is in the title.

Next.

my apology for my stupid comment but

chapter 1, page 7, mc said to his mind the fmc have pretty teeth but looking on the panel where she was greeted "nice to meet you", before he said that on his mind, i saw no teeth? 😂

heh just able to comment only 😄 anyway still followed maybe this is nice as good read.

Dex-chan lover
@Kwendy @purplelibraryguy

Not necessarily, this is a well known strategy that is used by new amateur writer to get viewer. People won't read weird novel tittle from amateur, so they did this to get reader. There are more than hundred or even thousand of new amateur novel on ncode, or even scribble. No matter how good your novel is, it won't matter without reader.

The story doesn't feel very impactful from the first chapter. The pacing jumped around a lot just on the first day and it didn't have a start that could pull readers in. The art felt strange if it could be put that way in some spots (such as there being no 'pretty teeth' when mentioned), and the characters seemed generic. The title says what the story is, so I don't feel as if there's a real meaning to read it. The part about how the mc's mother was dead, just feels like it was thrown in to force a moment to try and force the characters to bond.

the title has to be taking the piss out of other titles, there's no way that is unironic

226 people rated this manga 8.06 just from the first chapter. I kinda find the first chapter to be mediocre and don't think I will bother reading this any further lol.

Contributor
If it was a bit longer then the title and my baguette would been of similar length

Users who are viewing this thread