Tonari no Seki ni Natta Bishoujo ga Horesaseyou to Karakattekuru ga Itsunomanika Kaeriuchi ni Shiteita

Dex-chan lover
the title typed in arial font size 12 might be still longer than the mc’s schlong

Dex-chan lover
the sis/bro con in this 🤢 and the panty shots of a middle schooler 🤢 blegh

Dex-chan lover
Okay, what the fuck is that title. Might as well write the whole narration of the story

Imagine being so low and disgusting that you think their creepy, incestuous relationship is not depraved and horrendously maladjusted. Imagine calling anyone who rightfully sours at such a concept a "puritan", as if your perversion is normal. News for you; it's not.

Another mediocre rom-com brought further into ruin by the ugliest of fetishes (pre-pubescent sexualization). What is going on with this portion of Japan? Or, what is wrong with this portion of the world - seeming as there are many who like it who don't speak Japanese.

@Zackwyvern you are like that postulant to senator (?) Who called "dragon ball" a hentai recently ??
PD: The art reminds me the H artist Ikematsu/Masu

@ZackWYvern they don't have an incestuous relationship though you dumbass. Just because you and your siblings were raised to be awkward around each other doesn't mean everyone is. Culture is different everywhere, and your sensibilities mean fuck all in the grand scheme of things.

She's just fucking with him the entire time anyhow.

Dex-chan lover
So, ignoring the little sister thing, I actually like the theme of this manga.

"Stop assuming basic social interactions means a girl is into you, you lonely fucking weeb."

It'd be nice if more romcoms touched on this.

Honestly pretty good so far. But I pretty much agree with everyone else the super cliche little sister who speaks in 3rd person and sexually harasses her brother is super stale tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread