Tonari no Seki no Satou-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Satou-san and the Season of Cherry Blossom

Group Leader
What a condescending dickhead the MC is. He seems to getting worse with each chapter. Satou-san, on the other hand, is a treasure. I just hope someone else comes along and treats her with the kindness and respect she deserves, instead of looking down on her and treating her like she's worthless every moment of every day.

Dex-chan lover
Holy hell how can a girl so vanilla be so charming.
If I didn't know any better I'd say she's playing Yamaguchi like a damn fiddle but she's legit as pure as snow.

Dex-chan lover
I like how you can tell he's falling deeper and deeper for her and you don't even need dialogue or other characters to express this.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah MC is offputting but it seems as though its getting better. Satou a damn gem though and even if MC was 10x better he wouldnt deserve that shit

It's a small detail, but I like how the artist draws Satou's stray hair strands. It's not to the point that she appears unkempt; just that she doesn't spend a lot of time brushing her hair, which fits her character

Users who are viewing this thread