Tonari no Seki no Satou-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - The Happy Ending for Satou-san and Me

Fed-Kun's army
> people are butt hurt he’s direct and not a bumbling MC who never asks the girl he likes out

I hope not the same people who keep ruining comment threads on rental girlfriend manga going on about kazuya being a pussy (we know). Do you anything else to write that we haven't seen like a 1000 times?

he told satou-san to dress up a bit wanting to see her in regular clothes (not school uniform) because she dense as fuck (which is fine because she is cute as fuck) and wouldn't know that you're supposed to dress nice on a date just like she didn't figure out how he just invited her on a date

more than anything else, he is a positive influence on her and despite all his (judgemental) internal cribbing about her limitations (satou-san trying hard is cute too), he is hopelessly in love with her (you only pay attention to people if you care about them). we don't have to fall in love with perfect people

[bo burnham's lower your expectations][https://youtu.be/Y0l5nIx0Acw?t=152]

Double-page supporter
virgins think MC is manipulative or a dick because he is a normal human and didnt have a heart attack when talking to a girl like other MCs or weeb virgins

Dex-chan lover
The last arc kinda meh. Not because it is unpleasant,Now it feel like nothing happen. It leave almost no impact
How about the distance crush arc never happen to begin with. How about it go like this:
After he realize his love for her, Classmate ask if they are dating ? he said no. She hear that, and echo that by talk about how no way anyone will dating with someone plain like her, he just help her a lot because he is too nice. And they have a alone conversation, He then say he is no kind and would not just treat anyone nice if they are not someone special to him-> lead to the confess just like in the last chapter. Now read this chapter again !
I say keep it drama free will make the flow of this chapter feel more natural

Dex-chan lover
Hell yeah. I really like the way Yamaguchi lets no one mistake how he thinks of Satou, not her nor their other classmates. You'd think he wouldn't answer their queries about his relationship with Satou directly, nor make it clear to her that he's asking her out on a date. That's the straightforward thinking I look for in romance protagonists.

@Dr_coke Bonnouji is another series with a very normal couple (I mean the characters aren't necessarily THAT normal but their relationship is probably the most normal I've read)

And then they dated, they dated some more, the guy proposed, she accepted, they got married, had a daughter, had a pet, had a second daughter, moved somewhere, adopted a son, they grow older, and older, and as grandparents, they welcome their grandchild from their adopted son and second daughter, and they lived happily ever after as they pass away, without worries, hate and suffering. And that's the life I'll never gonna get

Dex-chan lover
Oh it's ending ? I see...
Anyway great chapter. The boy doesn't give up without being desperate. Ty

Dex-chan lover
Fred is here to whine about the manga before anyone else, for someone who has been hating this manga from the very start, he sure seems to read it as fast as he can.

In fact this guy has been whining about the vast majority of rom-coms on this website.

As someone who has been here for a long time, are we sure that FredFriendly and the old guy Kronix aren't the same people?

Dex-chan lover
@Darklight99 Fred translated so many Koi Inu chapters (that is the worst rom-com ever) that it broke him. Even after a year he still needs to vent the frustration.

Dex-chan lover
That face when he told her he was asking her to go on a date was so preciou and innocent.

Users who are viewing this thread