Tonari no Seki no Satou-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Satou-san's Hands, and My Hands, Part 2

Dex-chan lover
I demand sequel about their married life. GIVE IT TO ME. I NEED IT!

Dex-chan lover
Does the novel end the same way or does it go further? Do I need to learn moon runes to get more sugar into my system?

Dex-chan lover
I have read the translated "Butter Translations" version of the web novel as far as it is translated now (slightly past the graduation). There is one thing I like a lot better with this manga rather than the novel itself: In the novel Yamaguchi is over and over considering Satou-san to not be beautiful because she is not using make-up, wearing fancy clothes and because she is always having the same simple hair arrangement.

I think it is so ridiculous to think that the only way a person can be beautiful is by having an artificial sticky layer all over the face and fancy clothes and fancy hair cut. Few things are as beautiful as a truly happy girl that is smiling and that got nothing to do with make-up. I also find girls without make-up to be far more attractive, because they also beam out self confidence: they dare to be themselves. I think a real girl is better than a girl inside a fake doll facade. I wish Yamaguchi would understand to appreciate all this instead of getting disappointed of Satou-sans look each time they have a date.

(This from a guy that would refuse to date any girl wearing make-up)

Dex-chan lover
@minmanga there are "people" out there that like fake tits. I know it's hard to believe but it's a real thing. Unfortunately some people just have shit taste.

Group Leader
According to makoto in P5...
studying together =

hqdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
A pretty good manga. Though I've mentioned it before, but I liked it how Satou's mysterious love interest was never revealed to any significant extent. In this last chapter I liked how much Yamaguchi struggled to call Satou cute. It felt realistic from his kind of serious, young guy with no romance experience. Not a bad read, all in all. Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Wow. Best parts are only in the novel.
Manga is cute, but it ends too soon. Read the novel, people. Read the novel to enjoy how the story continues.

nice ending, I was really scared of NTR, I'm glad it went that way

Short but sweet series. Thank you for translating this and am excited to finish their story through the WN

Double-page supporter
Thank you very much translators, it was a nice journey.
I hope one day someone will adapt the rest of the web novel

Users who are viewing this thread