Tonari no Seki no Satou-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Satou-san's Hands, and My Hands, Part 2

Dex-chan lover
Eh, I found the story okay. It got axed, sure, but it kinda felt a bit generic towards the end. I like the art style and all though.

Probably will forget it in a week

Dex-chan lover
I'm fine with just the manga, shame they move so slow considering their feelings... but truly lovely nonetheless. Thank you so much ThePaulBunyanTrophy for this one!

Double-page supporter
Very crappy, gave up when she was going after the pedo and just read this to finish it up.

Double-page supporter
@jimkage
>going after the pedo
lmao wut? Where did that assumption come from?

Is this what the kids call projection?

The story is simple, charming and a lesson (I suppose) for people who read it.

There were times when I felt the characters where in the Olympic Sport of Overthinking... but the conclusion was sweet for an axed manga.

I prefer such stories to have more action. But the author's intent was very simple.

Aggregator gang
I really love the "mercenary" calculating type protagonists. To think he came this far with a girl sat next to him really warms my heart.

That whole waiting for the hokkaido guy really hurt me physically and emotionally, and I’m going to be completely honest the ending doesn’t help me fix my heart. Saying that, the manga was still enjoyable and I think I ,along side the MC, grew a little fond of the series just as he did with Satou. Thinking it was a little boring at first but rather enjoyable down the road. 10/10
Hope that maybe it’ll be redone or continued, ty for translating.

Was this really axed? It's pretty common for manga adaptations of LNs to cover only a certain part of the original work.

Nice, it didn't get draggy. The story has shown it's premise, ending it on a rather good note is much better rather than becoming generic.

Group Leader
@ page 19, imagine if he just (big image warning)
qsZujQn.png

Thank you for the translation I appreciate your hard work.
Guess I'll read my first LN/WN ever then.

Well that's it. Thank you for the TL nice heartwarming story.

Users who are viewing this thread