Tonari no Seki no Yankee Shimizu-san ga Kami o Kuroku Sometekita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Another "you didn't say something bad about me so now I'm in love with you" story.

I'm right-hand dominant so I'd like the IV to go in my left arm please.

Dex-chan lover
He’s probly never gon realize she’s changed herself for him right? Thx for the TL, looking forward to more.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
This is kinda cute and all, but this sure has 'Japanese beauty standards' written all over it, eh?
"Oh boy, I sure would only go out with a girl which is quiet, demure and has long, straight black hair! That's the Japanese man's dream wife!"
Idk, comes across like that a bit. Probably reading into it too much?
it's probably the writer's own preferences, i see no issue with it since it's not implying those are objectively the most attractive characteristics a girl could have

Dex-chan lover
I hate the protag. Boring ass nigga needs to get better taste in women, fucking routine ass dude who the fuck likes such plain things? Him being cute doesn’t make up for such shit taste. Good first chapter tho

Dex-chan lover
i wonder if she decided to dye her hair black after eavesdropping on the MC’s conversation with his friend. pertaining to his ideal preferences :thonk:

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!
This is kinda cute and all, but this sure has 'Japanese beauty standards' written all over it, eh?
"Oh boy, I sure would only go out with a girl which is quiet, demure and has long, straight black hair! That's the Japanese man's dream wife!"
Idk, comes across like that a bit. Probably reading into it too much?
It really is weird considering the Author is Japanese and this comic's target demographic is mostly Japanese teen girls. I don't know why this is the case hmm.... :pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
MC a blockhead, but I can see his point for being that kind of blockhead

Supporter
Daiki-kun better watch out later. Shimizu might fall in love with the blackboard, as that is just as much of a featureless blank slate as he is.
After drawing him she could have handed in a white sheet of paper and the teacher would have given her a perfect score.

Users who are viewing this thread