Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi - Ch. 36 - Pixie Dragon

@Fran1212 they're not releasing on patreon. Everything can be read on their website for free and they, as you can see, also allow uploads here on MD, for free.
https://lhtranslation.net/index.html

@WillLi you're acknowledging the "management shit" as you call it, or more aptly management shift, yet you dredge up the consequences of the few months of inactivity when the shift took place and hail that as a reason to hate a group that's been around for many years.
Du you see the issue in your own statement?

Also you replied to my comment but you completely ignored the part where i said it's probably just a fuckup that their uploader forgot the chapters 34 and 35. Not only did you ignore it, you even started your own tirade about how it was intentional and whatnot based on assumptions and bias.

So yes, you're just obnoxiuous and whiny.

Wow! Tremendous translation speed boys.
What would lowly leeches like us ever do without you benevolent peeps who only upload as soon as someone else fed up and snipe one of 1000s mangas you claim!

@Shiggle
There's no 34 and 35 on their website, which you linked to earlier. There's no 34 and 35, they're just responding to being sniped.

I sympathize with them if they're having problems, but the solution for all such groups is to drop some of their series and focus on a smaller body of regularly-released titles. Not fail to release titles in a timely manner while constantly begging for donations. Not to mention releasing 36 like this means they could have released chapters earlier if they had wanted to.

Dex-chan lover
I like what I read enough to give multiple reads to a similar chapter to see the translation differences. This helps me discover multiple possible interpretations of a language I don't understand. On top of not always seeing the first update.

So, finger pointing aside, I appreciate this release alongside others. I always enjoy more of this chef and his strong and cute beasts.

...Now that said, the issue of not releasing chapters here properly is not a LHTranslation exclusive problem. And several older groups that does it absolutely should be called out on it. Said groups don't necessarily have to respond to said criticism, as it's not always legitimate and there are several circumstances per group, good or bad. But it's something that happens enough that it is suspicious regardless.

But in this specific case for this manga: why is there only this chapter from the group? Even on their site, there is a chapter gap, with 34 and 35 missing.

The criticism is very deserved here, and it blatantly shows. Even giving leeway, it's pretty clear this chapter is in response to a different group's work.

Dex-chan lover
LH is pretty trashy and this tactic of uploading once they've dropped it and another group has taken over is not new and is pretty much infamous at this point

@Shiggle

This is also the group that quite literally did every chapter of a series up until the penultimate chapter(with sometimes 6 month gaps in posting chapters for no reason) and then NEVER posted the final chapter. 4 months later some random asshole who ran everything through a MTL did his best to make the final chapter for everyone because they just dropped it at the chapter before the last.....also notably the ONLY fucking manga I can recall they didn't drop a translated chapter 2 days after someone dropped the same chapter. They are really just greedy cunts who don't want anyone else to touch the manga's they don't touch, and their quality ranges from simply okay translation to 'why do 3 text bubbles say the same line and that bubbles empty...AND a whole page is missing.'

Dex-chan lover
Speed of releases aside, this translation is actually much more accurate when compared to the raws. More than a few of the texts in the other version are mistranslated or seem to be entirely made up -- I'm not sure why the other translator felt the need to do that.

Dex-chan lover
@Shiggle I've actually been following this group for many years, and long before the management shift there were problems. They had a habit of picking up a series doing it for a while and then stopping for long periods (Futoku no guild is an example.) Part of the reason the management shift even came to light is because the group themselves made it clear now that with new management they wouldn't have as many problems because the old management was causing some of them. The shift wasn't what caused the problems the shift was what was supposed to fix them

Now as for it being a 'fuck up' again, I follow this group for years, I actually go to their site, and as AnimefangirlX said, their site doesn't have it either. Stop talking out your ass and actually do some research. They didn't do the skipped chapters. Also as Chaeden highlighted and reiterated my point, this group has a -track record- for not being consistent or even not finishing series until someone else does it for them. You are saying "This group will likely finish" but their track record actually states the contrary.

You are just an absolute idiot who speaks of things you literally know nothing about, and you want to look like you know some shit. Also you dumb shit, that wasn't a tirade, like literally by definition a tirade is a long angry speech of criticism. I used no insults or swears, so there is no indication of my words being 'angry' and if a paragraph (literally 3 sentences) is long for you, you're a fucking five year old who barely has the attention span to even read manga.

TL;DR: the only shit you got right was correcting a typo and my name. Here's your participation trophy.
Di0o4NIX4AAG7kD.jpg
The year is wrong, but you don't fact check anyway so does it matter?

Dex-chan lover
Picked a series > Stopped translating > Sniper came up > Upload the next day

Like a clockwork, happens a lot too. At this point, it's hard to not root for the sniper

Users who are viewing this thread