Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
What the hell? Is JNC sucking up all the free titles? This is the fifth one on my reading list today
I think the mass posting of JNC chp 1's is an effort by mangadex team to point people to the official pub. I'm gonna find an aggragator though, seven bucks per volume per series for 21 series is just highway robbery imo.

Group Leader
I think the mass posting of JNC chp 1's is an effort by mangadex team to point people to the official pub. I'm gonna find an aggragator though, seven bucks per volume per series for 21 series is just highway robbery imo.
If you find one can you tell me as well? I only got 6 but still, it's gonna get expensive quick.

Dex-chan lover
If you find one can you tell me as well? I only got 6 but still, it's gonna get expensive quick.
Like a lot of Pro-JNC posters have said it's not an immediate problem as JNC hasn't seemed to hit any (that I know of) of MD's scanlators with legal takedowns yet so it's not an incredibly urgent issue, you probablydon'tneed to worry about an aggregate site too much ATM. However it may be wise to keep an eye on JNC licensed series since MD scans may stop updating them to avoid problems.

Group Leader
Like a lot of Pro-JNC posters have said it's not an immediate problem as JNC hasn't seemed to hit any (that I know of) of MD's scanlators with legal takedowns yet so it's not an incredibly urgent issue, you probablydon'tneed to worry about an aggregate site too much ATM. However it may be wise to keep an eye on JNC licensed series since MD scans may stop updating them to avoid problems.
Yeah I understand. Still, if you know of any aggregators I'd like to know as well.

Dex-chan lover
Any reading website that doesn't provide a similar system to Webtoons free chapters after the chapters get old and only paying to read the latest deserves to be pirated.
Dirty greedy corporate guys paying to own a title that already has people actively translating for free for over a year just to say "From now on, pay us or never read again" is the most disgusting thing to exist and I curse anyone involved in a similar act to the worst of lucks and biggest amount of suffering possible to the rest of their lives until it is reverted.

Dex-chan lover
I'd rather not go to a website that's not on the latest chapter translated. do not make me wait for that shit.

Aggregator gang
Jnc is chill but dont force a non issue. Jnc and Viz may not fuck with MD since they are getting traffic.

Do you honestly think they don't fucking know md existed. You have to be stupid to believe that. We give them traffic to manga plus.

Bat.to got purged for piracy same for kiss anime.

Comikey pisses me off more than jnc but plugging official sources is how to avoid A MF Massive DMCA hit.

Double-page supporter
I really don't see problem here. JNC work is (mostly) pretty good just buy it. But if you are cheapskate (like me) then torrent it. All of JNC works available on 🐱.

Users who are viewing this thread