Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - On the Adventurer's Quest, a Hunt

Double-page supporter
@Unknownsaint111 Because she's an aggressive woman, and apparently in manga/manhua/manhwa, an aggressive woman is a pain in the ass as opposed to one who's just soft and demure and submissive and you have to struggle to hear. The moment he realized that, goddess or no, she wanted something from him, he basically started treating her like a kid sister that he hates being forced to play with by his parents, lol.

Double-page supporter
Roasting people who use grandma units instead of the superior metric units, this TL group is the best.

That cola reminds me of that Mellow Cola that Toriko, Komatsu, and Zebra hunted in Toriko series.

Dex-chan lover
@lexy try marinating it with the juice of the meat? I'm not 100% sure but it could work

Aggregator gang
One more week and one more time I'm here saying that Sui is so precious someone please make a vídeo of Sui with the music "You so fucking precious when you smile"(or something like that, I don't really know the name of It only this part)

I know who most of the characters on the isekai spread. The only ones im not sure of is the cat girl with the great sword and the guy on the far right sitting down (is he the dragon turned into human?)?

Also who is the red wolf under rimuru?

Dex-chan lover
Cute slimes drinking sodey pops are one of my new favorite things now.

@lexy Soda is actually measured in Liters in America. Pepsi made the 2liter soda bottle when there was a government interest in metric units, and it's become the standard since (or so the story goes). Anything smaller than 1liter is measured in fl oz though.

Freedom Units #1

@H3avy, The cat girl is Fran-chan from Tensei shittara ken deshita, that sitting down guy is from Jaryuu tensei(forgot what his name is) and not sure what the red wolf is but that on top of it is Argento Vampire the MC from Tensei kyuuketsuki-san wa ohirune shitai not Rimuru.

Users who are viewing this thread