Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi - Vol. 7 Ch. 35 - The Claire Forest

Dex-chan lover
@slazer88 Lol "tl poorly done" why u sniped in the first place then? shesh. Just let the grp who does it release wtf.
Because of you they might drop the project while you "are waiting for someone better" to pick it up...u joking man. That’s fake humility if I ever saw it.

@slazer88 Just ignore @Sadrobot this is fine.

If the group that normally releases it is taking too long because they have about 95 other projects on their plate, they got no right to complain when someone else picks it up to TL faster.

Thank you for keep translating this series. It's a great read i want o read more of it

Dex-chan lover
Lol "tl poorly done" why u sniped in the first place then? shesh. Just let the grp who does it release wtf.
Because of you they might drop the project while you "are waiting for someone better" to pick it up...u joking man. That’s fake humility if I ever saw it.
@Sadrobot bruh last update to this series is 2 months ago from the previous group
and the group hasn't been doing anything to this series, that's pretty much as good as ditched. i'm glad someone picks this up and did a real good job.

Ty for translating these two chapters! I’m unsure why the other group hasn’t been keeping up with the chapters, but I think you did a decent job translating the chapters. Please keep at it if the group translating this before drops it.

Dex-chan lover
@silverhawke Right? If this is "poorly done" then I can go dig up some true atrocities for comparison if someone actually has a problem with this overall rather than just a nitpick here or there.

Dex-chan lover
@fernaldi01 @silverhawke
Readers be readers and don’t care if the scanlators have lives huh. Maybe they are understaffed,m? But y’all don’t care about them, u just wanna read. ʅ(◞‿◟)ʃ
Makes me question why the scan grps do this for yall. 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread