Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi

It is a fun story to read and most of the recipes are actually quite grand and truly do taste delish i would recommend this as a casual read but not for manganelo users.

I FUCKING LOVE THIS TAKE ALL MY MONEY 5 STARS WHATEVER YOU NEED SO PLEASE KEEP UPLOADING I BEG YOU

Cooking in another world, a whole new frontier of ingredients~

I wonder what level of insane memory he has to remember all these recipes though.....

I like this. The story's fun, the art style is satisfying, the comedy is good, and the characters are likable. It was pleasant to read.

I don't recommend this, however, if you're looking for a complex plot and intricate characters, or if you want something heartfelt, dramatic, and life-changing. The story is light and the characters are simple; if you're not in the mood for that, prepare to be sorely disappointed.

Anyways, this was fun to binge. 8.75/10, made me hungry.

Double-page supporter
I'll try to cook crab fried rice someday. Spiders are kinda like land crabs, after all.

This manga would be a 10/10 for me if the mc wasn't such a pussy. Dudes reaction from everything to goblins to dragons is "W-W-WAHHHAHAH. W-W-WHAT DO YOU WE DO???" You sit down and let your God level familiars and super barrier protect like you have every other goddamn time, what do you think?

@Drex2580

Cooking doesn't really involve a lot of memorizing, unlike baking. Most of his dishes are pretty simple too. Karaage and tonkatsu are respectively just breaded chicken and pork, for example. For slightly more complicated dishes, he also has his online shopping skill, so he can just buy stuff like curry roux anytime. There's also the possibility of him buying recipe books as well if he wishes to.

@OllyMolly
@Greenfox
difference being crabs are natural born food and spiders natural born hunters
and depending on the type of spider you might have way more cartilage than you might want
certain spidertypes reach insane reaction speeds by using bloodflow instead of muscle contraction for movement
also you might not eat the torso because the venom glands/sacks arent always in the same place some species have them right above the fangs but others can have them right in the middle or even near the after

as i said one evolved to be food and the other evolved to hunt and hunters dont like to be good prey

Dex-chan lover
This is actually really entertaining for a slow life isekai series. Maybe its because the MC isn't actually OP and doesnt get gratuitous boobs shoved in his face.

Users who are viewing this thread