Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Moonlight is a message of love.

Just another cliche so far, might give it a few more chapters but I don’t think I going to get any better

Dex-chan lover
That girl took the hit of a fucking truck and just waked away and theres no supernatural tag? aight then

I'm going to be honest. I thought the NASA thing was literally a translation thing. I didn't think it was the actual NASA

Fed-Kun's army
Rereading this after finishing Hayate no Gotoku, Hata's most prominent work. Looks like its artstyle transferred here, they're pretty much the same. And Nasa's parents look a lot like Hayate's but not assholes this time. And yeah, Tsukasa looks a lot like Hina except she has sharper eyes. Fans must be pissed about most popular girl not winning so Hata brought her here.

Fed-Kun's army
Imagine you're about to get Isekai'd by Truck-kun, then a girl comes in and interrupts it! I would be so annoyed by it xD!

Aggregator gang
the dude has a serious case of chunibyo. maybe not "dark lord of the underworld super duper nenechi" level but still pretty bad

If you are reading this comment your parents will die within 5 years. To undo this curse you need to copy this and paste it on 5 other manga.

Users who are viewing this thread