Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Only you can touch me, so?

Group Leader
As of chapter 4, I am intrigued, but, like Nasa, there are so many questions I want to ask Tsukasa that have yet to be answered...

1. How did Tsukasa save Nasa without becoming injured herself (that is presumably his blood on her)?

2. If Tsukasa is 16 now, how old was she when she saved Nasa? 12? 13? He just turned 18 and when he first met her he was in his 3rd year of middle school, so he was probably only 14 or 15.

3. How did she know where he is living?

4. Why did she wait so long before she went to see him?

5. Why was she in such a hurry to register the marriage certificate after only meeting him for the second time? (Are Japanese marriage bureaus really open 24/7?)

6. Can she really read his thoughts?

7. Just where does she have to go and what business does she have to "finish" right after registering the marriage certificate, and so late at night at that?

8. Just who is Tsukiyomi Tokio and what relation does this person have with Tsukasa?

9. Just exactly what are her intentions??? Yes, Nasa, you should be worried!

Frankly, it's all so convenient that it seems like a setup and Nasa is just being used as a pawn in some scheme. If nothing else, it seems more like a business arrangement on Tsukasa's part. She hasn't shown a shred of any emotional or romantic inclination toward Nasa, particularly the way she was coldly bossing him around.

Dex-chan lover
@FredFriendly
4. Men need to be 18 years old, women 16 in Japan to get married. So, she needed to wait till he's 18.
5. She agreed to date him if they get married. So, no point appearing before he actually can get married.

Dex-chan lover
Plot twist: he died when the truck hit him and these are just his delusions happening very rapidly in his dying mind. 👻

Dex-chan lover
I was pretty sure they still needed his parents to consent too despite him being 18, since the actual age for legal marriage without parental consent for either gender should be 20 in Japan iirc. But it's entirely possible that envelope had something from his parents too, I guess? If she could find him, she could find his parents. It's also entirely possible I'm wrong anyway.

Hope the MC isn't isekai'd and isn't in hospital, living in a vegetable life while dreaming all this

@FredFriendly
9. She walked away after saving him, and he's the one who started all the confession and stuff, so i daresay there are no ulterior motives on her part.

Group Leader
@glintel
9. She walked away after saving him, and he's the one who started all the confession and stuff, so i daresay there are no ulterior motives on her part.

Man, I wrote that comment a long, long time ago. Funny thing is, as far as I remember, the only question in my list that has sort of been answered is #8, "who is Tsukiyomi Tokio." I would still like to know the answer to all those other questions.

Dex-chan lover
there'd better be a good explanation for her being so self assured
this mommy gf stuff is silly

Double-page supporter
L-Lewwddddd!!! Blasphemy!! Where's the accidental hand touching when looking for a dropped eraser?! Where's the shoulder touching when you share an umbrella?! Where's the ... (continues to utter other cliche romance tropes) ...

Simply. Too. Lewd.

Fed-Kun's army
When getting married is easier than doing an elementary student's homework.

And what are you doing?! That's illegal, too lewd!

Users who are viewing this thread