Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 10 Ch. 91 - The yolk of a fried egg should be swallowed whole last

Fed-Kun's army
Obviously I can't relate to this specific example not being in Japan but I CAN relate to eating a certain food or eating a food in a certain way that isn't even that good and yet you still end up craving to try it again.

Dex-chan lover
I sure am glad this chapter didn't come out when I was in Tokyo. Because I'd hate to think what that gyudon in "U"shinoya I ate would have looked like...

Double-page supporter
@TehFreek said:
The kind that prefers to feel the creaminess of the yolk trickling down his throat rather than leaving half of it on the plate.

That's what toast or biscuits are for -- sop that yolk up. And if you are doing low-carb, then that's what the sausage is for. And if you are down south, you break that yolk for your grits to sop up. 😉

Contributor
I hate ginger with passion, so that's a no for me mmm...
I want to like it though since it's pretty good for your health. but yeah I guess that's impossible mmm...

"I started eating it like this after reading a certain manga"
Gee, I wonder what manga that could be...

Group Leader
This manga is like a newspaper comic strip whose author stopped giving a shit years ago and just draws whatever he happens to think about on a given day, and since their life is pretty boring (on account of being a cartoonist), they usually just default to food or pets or whatever's on TV.

Dex-chan lover
I hate Hata for showing such great topic with pointless, light chapter, but at the same time still feels so compelling to me.
And by hate I mean love.

Group Leader
wait but I've been doing the pickled ginger thing for as long as I can remember. Are you telling me that's NOT how you eat gyuudon?? Why is it there then??? XD

Dex-chan lover
I surprisingly want gyudon, but to hell with piling on the ginger. A little is fine though.

Users who are viewing this thread