Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 10 Ch. 97 - Recommendation of mountains

Dex-chan lover
I can understand it because it's Greek, but holy shit I still had to break out a dictionary for oligophrenia. Kudos, I guess?

Honestly, I feel "you feeblemind" or something like that would've been better.

Dex-chan lover
"Japanese people walked a lot before the Meiji Era"

seems like a hint from Tsukasa

That walking form is completely wrong, and it's probably not a translation error either based on the images. In walking, jogging and sprinting, the left arm should go forward with the right leg and vice versa. Try to walk like the method she is describing, with the leg and arm on the same side going forward at the same time. It's simply not even possible to do. Did the author even try walking like that before writing this chapter?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arm_swing_in_human_locomotion

"Swinging arms in an opposing direction with respect to the lower limb reduces the angular momentum of the body, balancing the rotational motion produced during walking. Although such pendulum-like motion of arms is not essential for walking, recent studies point that arm swing improves the stability and energy efficiency in human locomotion."

Dex-chan lover
@hahaxd it's actually referring to an old style of walking derived from Japan. Google "nanba walking". It's actually interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread