Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 11 Ch. 106 - This chapter can go for infinity

I can relate with this.

I actually never played FF7 but I have seen aerith dies a million time because the youtube music video back then has the cinematic that she dies.

Dex-chan lover
I have to admit that FF7 is probably the only game I didn't play (for longer than first 2 hours or so at least) and yet I know such important "twists" due to the sheer amount of spoilers/"parodies" etc on the Internet.

Dex-chan lover
Dragon quest seven, on the other hand, is a whole other beast, it takes literal hours before the first battle. Remake lets you move faster so it is a lot quicker to jump through the tens of hoops.
But yeah, big oof spoilers.

Dex-chan lover
I understand, here you play The King of Fighters by civic obligation.

i got to say ... was pretty triggered when he said fifan 7 ... this isnt a fucking EA football franchise Nasa!!!

also ... still too soon for Aerith

Dex-chan lover
Elon Musk must gets on that memory wiping technology too. After bio-engineered cat-girls obviously.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry NASA-kun, but Aerith doesn't join the party with any equipment worth removing.

Man, I'm now remembering all those ridiculous theories to resurrect Aerith. Wonder if the remake will do something in that regard in the far future when its complete.

Group Leader
I love this so much. The timely pop culture references are so great

Fed-Kun's army
Such was the impact of FF7 that even non-gamers know the events.

Users who are viewing this thread