Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 11 Ch. 108 - code (part 1)

Dex-chan lover
I like where this is going.
quagmire-quotes-5.jpg

Dex-chan lover
These girls just feel like they are from something. Like, something about them feels really familiar. Did hata just encapsulate character traits or something?

Dex-chan lover
A romcom with a high school arc without the possibility of harem?

Sign me the fuck up.

Dex-chan lover
How old is the Wifey’s sister? Kinda expected her to be in the class and cause a scene (maybe in the school). Anyway interested. The MC is no nonsense and straightforward so at least a harem isn’t going to happen.

Dex-chan lover
Those poor girls, I expect Tsukasa to come and assert her dominance one of these days...

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering if Hata sensei would've used this opportunity to introduce Nagi again in her post Hayate life.

Inb4 Tsukasa spies on him via school girl disguise

Aggregator gang
> Wait, ain't all-girls school is supposed to be a den of lesbians or something

Lesbians, if it's CGDCT, and menflesh starved heteros undergoing a nuclear attack of hormones (not to say bois aren't under same).

They have introduced the school uniform for Tsukasa in one of previous chapters didn't they?

MD@Home
I want to see the reaction of the students when they learn his wife is (supposedly) 16 like them.

Fed-Kun's army
I’m a programming student and I remember what one of my teachers told us all on the first day.
“Here are my rules on self-fuckery:
1. If your code isn’t working like you want it to, you fucked up.
2. If your code isn’t working like you want it to, you fucked up!”

So if he is teaching them programming he should teach them this very important lesson first

Dex-chan lover
I wonder. Was he a good teacher or did no one understand a thing based on all those questions? Or did they just want to ask him about his married life

Dex-chan lover
Japan is teaching their citizens modern skills and my country is just importing, citizens be damned.

Users who are viewing this thread