Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 12 Ch. 118 - The end of a journey

Dex-chan lover
While I admittedly did shout out "PLOT" repeatedly to that ending, and I really believe that there is some plot incoming, I just want to propose an alternate theory:

Perhaps Kaguya is a giant Chuunibyou, and just wanted to say a mysterious, cool-sounding line to the housewife passing by before mysteriously hiding in the bamboo?

It would be a very Hata move.

Dex-chan lover
The panel progression in this chapter is really weird and jumpy.

Dex-chan lover
P-P-P-P-PLOOOOOOT!!!!!!
jaw drops to floor, eyes pop out of sockets accompanied by trumpets, heart beats out of chest, awooga awooga sound effect, pulls chain on train whistle that has appeared next to head as steam blows out, slams fists on table, rattling any plates, bowls or silverware, whistles loudly, fireworks shoot from top of head, pants loudly as tongue hangs out of mouth, wipes comically large bead of sweat from forehead, clears throat, straightens tie, combs hair* Ahem, welcome back lovely plot .

Everyone talking about plot meanwhile I just like the lecture hall inside Tsukasa's head.

Bit of a contrast to Nasa's executive meeting.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope Hata doesn't go the troll route and then make these two not have actual plot but just some comedic/dumb/idiotic/nonsensical back story instead...

Fed-Kun's army
readers - is this plot? is it happening ? oh me sweet buddha, it is happening?

hata - hahaha how cute, here's another 100 chapters of fluff

Group Leader
2uTbsDl.jpg

Shirogane-san Back at it again. With Kaguya sama too!

The whole plot of this manga is a giga bait and we just can't stop falling for it each time

Please Hata, do not bring me pain and suffering, I beg of you. Just let this stay as a comedy rom-com please. Don't
kill off Tsukasa.

Users who are viewing this thread