Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 13 Ch. 121 - Getting entangled with morons

Hata-senesei's misdirecting us from the actual plot?!

Dex-chan lover
I've heard it said a few times that some women really like that moment when a man pulls up/folds up his sleeves to do some manual labor and shows his forearms.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter is quite a curveball from the previous chapter lmao.

I like that this time, its Tsukasa being turned on by and admiring Nasa's physical appearance.

TBH. Anyone know what TV special about the draining pond that she talk about ? I have a feeling it's something real

EDIT: found it, it's seem like it's actually a series on TV Tokyo, here is the compilation if anyone interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZReKN6Dzxk

Mvx

Finally the fluffiness is BACKKKKKK. Author you did good.

*Any one from the kissmanga community?*

Contributor
If we don't get our happily ever after, no tables near me will be safe. (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Frankly, this and Clannad:AS are similar for me in that they're great stories that not only don't need the weird metaphysical / fantasy / whatever element, they're worse for it.

Group Leader
I was actually under the impression that Wifie Tsukasa always saw Hubbie Nasa that way. Hot and bothered.

After ch. 120, I'm suspecting that tsukasa is Princess Kaguya herself from the stories. At first I thought she was just interested in japanese history but now that the dreams and some secrets opening up, I think this one can probably be one of the secrets of tsukasa. I mean she has memorized all historical cultures clearly.

Supporter
I see what's happening here; Tonikaku Cawaii does have a plot, but instead of like most stories with a plot, they don't skip over the interstitial parts, where between the "important" bits Nasa and Tsukasa still live their lives and do random newlywed stuff. Like, Nasa had a weird exposition dream, but he doesn't IMMEDIATELY go resolve that--the next few hours/days/whatever are still just living his normal life.

Users who are viewing this thread