Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 13 Ch. 124 - You have a higher chance of bumping into wild delinquents at a paranormal hotspot than an actual ghost

Group Leader
that bed is going to be well used when it arrives at their new place, also that moon over the mansion monkaS

Dex-chan lover
"Long, long ago"? I mean, I guess something from before their birth would qualify, but holy shit that makes me feel old. Blair Witch came out the year I graduated high school.

Holy crap, it's only been 2 months? I've been reading this for 2 years now since it started and every time Nasa said "We're married now" as if to convince himself, it makes a bit more sense now that they've revealed it's only been 2 months. I've been so used watching them be a sweet couple for 2 years and was like, yeah, you've been married for 2 years, lol.

Fed-Kun's army
You're telling me it hasn't been at least a year since they got married? BS

Inb4 Tsukasa owns that house.

Dex-chan lover
Fucking Hata with his time chamber. Bullshit.
I thought we're done with this shit from Hayate

Double-page supporter
in two months: they got maried, moved togheter, their house burned down, moved to a public bath house, met tsukasa's sister, went to the amusement park, went on a trip, went camping, nasa started working as a teacher, and a lot of other things i forgot... HOW THE FUCK

Dex-chan lover
1Rywvoc.jpg

@gabeboi
Nice recap, Gabe. And pithy. How on EARTH did all that happen in just two months?
I grasp the fact that we've been boring through all kinds of chapters. And some days take several chapters to cover...
Anyway, I couldn't make my way through this chapter. I'm kinda burnt out on this manga.
I've been very patient with the story, but I think it's time to move on. No hard feelings. Just not what I want to pass time reading.
Hope you guys find the rest enjoyable.

Sai

Dex-chan lover
>that F.U. poster
Hata-sensei...
also, remember that ghosts are super canon in this universe
ALSO, IT JUST CAN'T BE TWO MONTHS

Users who are viewing this thread