Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 14 Ch. 130 - conformation

Dex-chan lover
I really hope Hamster girl will make an appearance too.
I rooted for her 'till the end.
ayumu-lost.png

Once again, this is just dumb

Like I sad 2 chapters earlier, if Tsukasa didn't have literal godlike reflex and strength, she could've easily died several times already

Like will Kaguya seriously commit a murder or what?

bruh moment genre almost changed and that stand/requiem arrow tho lol

Dex-chan lover
@-Aincrad-
I think that was a wooden sword kaguya was holding. It didn't look like metal or had any sharp edge.
But yeah it's still dangerous.

So I know this is probably a late comment all things considered but up to this point we don't know what Tsukasa did before she married Nasa or did I just miss where it was mentioned?

Dex-chan lover
1st, that wasn't canon, just an idea
2nd, that would be a bad twist
3rd, this is anime

Dex-chan lover
@-Aincrad- This is a gag manga... you aren't meant to take this that seriously.

Remember, this is a place where a tiger biting a person's head won't do real damage... a world where people can have life ending falls and survive... take any danger and threat with a huge grain of salt...

You are taking this more seriously than you should...

Dex-chan lover
The New episode of the anime made me realize something.
Kaguya is Chitose's older sister and Tokiko's granddaughter. That's why they have a moon stone at the mansion in the First chapters. Chitose says the moon stone is something special do her nee-sama because it conforts her. The only girl who really cares about going to the moon is Kaguya. Also, Kaguya is Very small and knows all the basics of programing, Tokiko was the minister of education and know how to program in C. I think Chitose has two older sisters, a blood one (Kaguya) and the one who she deply admires (Tsukasa). At last, but not least, Chitose and Kaguya look alike, their hair is kinda similar.

Users who are viewing this thread