Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 14 Ch. 131 - I believe

Why does he keep baiting us with plot to end up revealing absolutely nothing

Dex-chan lover
Yay, we’re finally seeing some more of Tsukasa-Chan’s not-totally-human side.

Thanks for the translation.

@DigiTheMelon eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh they live in the same universe soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo the possibility is plausible that they will meet??

Fed-Kun's army
and here is me hoping nasa will show his IQ to fix the whole thing....

I liked this arc, it was fun to read. Liked seeing a new side of Tsuaksa.

If you didn't like this arc, you should've really dropped it when Tsukasa started showing her sword techniques way back during the Family visit. It's been 131 chapters, if you haven't realised by now there has always been and will continue to be slow hints about who Tsuaksa actually is and the overall plot.

Dex-chan lover
I bet Hata will have a chapter for the movie in three years real time. That was him foreshadowing it.

Also, dammit why was Maria the only cameo? At least show the ghost priest in the background somewhere.

Dex-chan lover
@unknownids because we've already experienced it with Hayate no Gotoku!

it seems like the manga was just going around it's own pace while hinting things here and there and just actually started to stab people's heart at chapter 178... it was a glorious 10 chaptered arc.

and seeing that Hata-sensei is doing the same thing here.. yeah we're expecting around chapter 200 or something till he drops that drama hammer harder and faster than any drama in the beauty product community in youtube. xD

Users who are viewing this thread