Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 14 Ch. 132 - The TV anime is airing right now

wait people are surprised that they haven't had sex? Like come on guys can you guys even read their relationship :O. They get all embarrassed over small cute things, do you really think they woulda had sex by now?!?? This saddens me, everyone in this comment section is just a horny bastard... like me...

Waiiit what? This dude CLEARLY went down on her down there several chapters ago. And now she said "we're gonna do that sooner or later"? The fuck? Is this Hata playing on us?

Oh? Well then. I'm looking forward to the next chapter ( ͡° ل͜ ͡°)

It was heavy implied in few .5 chapters that they were already having sex. Idk what's going on.
Did she mean the unprotected kind right now? haha.

Aggregator gang
Nasa will be that dad who is not only 10 years younger than the other dads, but makes twice the amount.

XD My favorite chapter so far. (Also Hata-Sensei, that cliffhanger was cruel)
My headcanon is that Tsukasa never played Fortnite before, because I refuse to believe she chooses Fortnite over any of the indie gems (or like, any of the big Nintendo titles). That or the author predicted that it would make ppl mad XD.

@beperov
"they barely know each other for a month or two."
That hasn't stopped anyone before

Yeah, that's not a problem for "anyone" who only fancies one-night-stand and getting STDs or children from God knows who by their late 20s.
For a newly married couple in a conservative background who barely knew each other? Probably different view on that.

Dex-chan lover
>fortnite
Oh Tsukasa. First it was your taste in movies and now this. Why you so basic girl?

Users who are viewing this thread