Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 15 Ch. 140.5 - Chapter XXX - Eternity is found here

@Legend13 I also as confused as you are.. I thought when Kaguya showed up they probably having another movie shoot but then they just drop some heavy stuff 😢

Dex-chan lover
*visible confusion* feels like both the end and feels are gonna hit

Im almost forget that hata sensei write this story
Just like hayate no gotoku the first just comedy later on is a drama

Dex-chan lover
Did the author kind of spoil the end for us just now? Because it seems that way to me.

Dex-chan lover
wow wow wow, that's one heavy peek at the future right there Hata-sensei, guess he's telling us "now shit gets real, keep tuned in to find how"

@Rhin I don't think so. We all knew that nasa would find out eventually. All that's been revealed is that tokiko dies in a few days, and that 5 months later the two have overcome something big, and are still together. I mean if you were in suspense that this story was going to be a sad ending, then yeah I guess that's been revealed, but no I think hata wants us to focus more on the mystery reveal and less on the will she leave him angle.

@blindmodz all those chapters are canon, but no, this isn't an omake, rather it would seem to be a non spoiler epilogue of sorts. To prepare us for the shit that's going to come. Think of it like a Klein bottle or worm hole, we go from chapter 140, to the rest of the story, then back to 140.5 for the epilogue lol. Hafa has been doing well with special relativity base themes for this story. Using a 4th dimensional hyper space theme in his chapter order is pretty clever.

Group Leader
Hata probably throw this out first so he can make 100 chapter fluff on the same month without worry

remember how Hayate run for around 10 year but in story it's more or less just a year?

Users who are viewing this thread