Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - What is this chapter about?

I got an elbow to the nose out of nowhere once, she didn't even wake up a little bit

The smell definitely makes up for it, even though I couldn't feel it for a couple minutes.

I can hear Kumeta's "What kind of virgin delusion is this?!" at least once per chapter.

@bluethings
you mean every two pages.

also it should've ended at "my wife is a wild woman in bed" and let us think of the rest but i guess hata won't give us that priviledge huh

Dex-chan lover
Not having even a shower should be the greatest reason to either move away or renovate the place to have a shower. All in all 25 square meters is quite pitiful. However, I reckon in Tokyo 25 square meters is in fact decent enough. Nevertheless, lacking a shower is just a no-no. Even the cheap cabins in decades old cruise ships right next to the engine room have a shower. Overnight train sleeping cabins can have a private shower, and they aren't large rooms. With how savvy that dude is, I believe he might be able to get the place renovated to include a shower for 50,000 yen, provided he could do something himself or knows someone who could help. He could just negotiate with the landlord about a lower rent as compensation, or something.

Aggregator gang
this is my first time realizing (after reading this manga for like the fifth time but) did he fucking grope her lmao

Dex-chan lover
Yes, indeed. He started with hugging completely innocently, but then he realized where his hands were and he kind of gave 'em a squeeze. When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade.

Dex-chan lover
"It was for the lewd"... *cough* ehem, Nasa-kun, let's see what the Bible has to say about that:

"1 Corinthians 7:3-5

3. The husband should give to his wife her conjugal rights, and likewise the wife to her husband. 4. For the wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does. Likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does. 5. Do not deprive one another, except perhaps by agreement for a limited time, that you may devote yourselves to prayer; but then come together again, so that Satan may not tempt you because of your lack of self-control."

Yes, Nasa-kun, lewd thy wife... by all means, proceed

Dex-chan lover
@Hootanic
that's a heretical translation, but: based and redpilled.
wives are property 😍

Dex-chan lover
@cksn husbands are also property of their wife, hence they belong to each other. Still though it strains credulity that a married couple would deny their urges so completely. Nasa-kun is ultra-wholesome and respectful of his wife, but she doesn't have any desires for her husband? She clearly has sincere feelings for him, why hold back? That boy is going to have to endure a lot for his love.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I couldn't live without a shower...

Fed-Kun's army
reading this has made me realize that i would be pretty embarased if i too have a wife suddenly

Aggregator gang
Wait, the room doesn't even have a shower? I thought it had a shower but no bathtub. How the hell can you live without a shower

Users who are viewing this thread