Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 15 Ch. 141 - A thousand years of solitude

Dex-chan lover
Such an immortal could still end themselves if life get too dull and boring. It also seems pretty strange someone would keep living in Japan for all that time, instead of travelling and seeing the whole world. Although I suppose it would be considerably harder for a woman, especially in the past. But even so, from the 20th century onwards she should surely be on the road. Maybe she just happened to be in Japan right then and there to meet Nasa, for reasons unknown.

Dex-chan lover
So she's immortal because the elixir and maybe gave her flesh or blood to Nasa to survive the accident :D

Wait a fucking second, if the author is only joking I suppose it would be OK, if not, mama come pick me up, I am scared

@Blitxaac
more like she is princess kaguya not the one who drink the elixir
And on the previous episode (idont know what chapter) Nasa had a nostalgic dream, he was on 11th century japan ( i think) and everyone is calling him

his highness

Maybe he is the reincarnation of the emperor

Dex-chan lover
The return of the "Way of the Hayate". Because, though really good, that was one weird series

Aggregator gang
Oh the "plot" is back, how happy it makes us all.
Because that's what this title's appeal is, some chuuni bullshit story with forced drama, not the metric shitton of fluff 😅.

Double-page supporter
Hata is too unpredictable... Next chapter have a 50/50 odds of being drama heavy or a punchline.

Group Leader
Again giving people confusion and making people make theories on what or who is actually Tsukasa-san is

Fed-Kun's army
No, I don't want this to end. Just a fact they still didn't lose their virginity. No, I am speaking something very stupid and bad but you can't end this series like this. NO. I can't accept this. I don't want this to end. When I finally find a gem in this trash world filled with just useless fanservicing you are going to end it here. No please continue it. Do everything and end it. Not at this point. NOOOOOOOOOOO

Users who are viewing this thread