Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 15 Ch. 144 - About that past

Dex-chan lover
Holy fuck, this entire arc is fucking pointless and senseless. Literally forcing drama for no reason.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm so tired of this "I think the manga will have a sad ending" bullshit. The author spoiled us of the end already with chapter XXX (140.5) and those morons keep this "sad ending shit" everywhere.

Dex-chan lover
lmao she talked like she would send him into his inner realm and instead only gave him a concusion.

I honestly thought that this chapter would be grieving for Granny Tokiko's death, but oh well, its probably the next weeks(of the Manga's time) that her death will occur

Dex-chan lover
@fuckface It's an obvious catalyst to actually push Nasa to learn more about Tsukasa's immortality. He's not gonna do it on his own. He said as much during the camping trip.

Very fun to see what happens next

Will he get her back? Will he spiral into depression?

Fed-Kun's army
I'm pretty sure Tsukasa is the person who was meant to burn the Elixir on mount Fuji but she probably decided to use it herself and severely regrets it. Kaguya is the Kaguya who returned only to find no immortal Emperor. Nasa survived the Truck because he kissed Tsukasa and swallowed her saliva, remember that one girl said consuming flesh of an immortal heals or something. Tsukasa explained everything to him on the day and assumed he remembered. He might even have gained partial immortality himself as a side effect. Tokiko made it to the moon in search of Kaguya and a cure for immortality but she had already gone back to Earth.

Dex-chan lover
Edit: it was chapter 120, but I don't see anything there other than the start of the long journey.

======

I don't recall the chapter and didn't find it with a couple of spot checks, but Nasa has a dream or vision where he's back where Tsukasa's in an ancient village. Anyone know which chapter? I'd like to take another look at that for more clues.

When Kaguya said to recreate the memories, i thought she was going to push him in front of a car.

Dex-chan lover
FOR A SECOND THERE I THOUGHT TRUCK-KUN WAS GONNA DO HIS PART

Dex-chan lover
I WANNA SEE THEIR NEW APARTMENT
FVjsMNu.png

Users who are viewing this thread