Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 15 Ch. 146 - About love and life

Fed-Kun's army
Read Nasa's monologue with Home's Decay in the background, you'll thank me later.

That was a cool bit. Tsukasa still could’ve handled this so much better. Straight up ghosted him and then handed back her wedding band even though she “didn’t want to” homie just tell him. It’s nice that we finally get some tsukasa backstory tho

Cliffhanger, pain
Some great art this chapter! Once again thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
NASA SMOOTH WITH THEM WORDS THO
MsEazYU.jpg

Holy shit the "I'm not a simp, I just want to talk about the universe" move actually works.

Even though I don't like it, I understand Tsukasa's action. Fear make people turns irrational even if you are an immortal being who has lived long and experience many things.

Dex-chan lover
from many character in cover, i can only recognize Sleepy princess, Tonikawa and Conan.

Tsukasa was so bad in this arc, so unreasonable. This arc alone dropped my rating of this manga by 2 points, I think.

Dex-chan lover
I’m just going to ignore the existence of this entire arc, holy fuck if this isn’t a complete assassination of characters. Biggest bitch ever.

On the bright side, this arc will have absolutely no impact to the story, but fuck me if this isn’t a huge waste of time.

Dex-chan lover
Our love and marriage is born from this force. Are you going against the force Tsukasa?

Users who are viewing this thread