Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 24 Ch. 221 - What’s the difference between a big secret and a Zippo? One’s pretty heavy, and the other’s a little lighter.

Group Leader
nasaknowwide.png

Dex-chan lover
Sigh. When they'll have children? They are married couple. Don't tell me they never did it?
Yes they most definitely haven't and considering the way Hata handled Hatake we'll only get maybe an epilogue about it 400 chapters from now. It's funny because i don't think his intent was to make a story about a sexless marriage but it just kinda happened and it's kinda jarring. At least this isn't so mindnumbingly mundane as Hatake was (yet?) with no payoff.

Dex-chan lover
Sigh. When they'll have children? They are married couple. Don't tell me they never did it?
Hasn't it only been a couple months since they started their newlywed life? A child this early would just ruin everything. I think Naza doesn't even a something like a stable job and is just helping out occasionally, right?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, because I'm sure that the person who alienated herself from everyone for hundreds of years because of how her immortality ended up separating her from everyone she loved trough dead, is just SO excited to have children she will see grow older than her and die, or better yet, spawn a bunch of other people with the same horrible fate as her

Users who are viewing this thread