Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - I had to go all the way to Ebina to write this chapter

Fed-Kun's army
Shes not interested because prob shes been around longer than them.

waiting for this manga to pick up in plot.

Power Uploader
Kronix.. one of the first chapters showed something supernatural.

Dex-chan lover
> waiting for this manga to pick up in plot.

Hahaha! Did you read Hayate the Combat Butler? Hata-sensei did everything in his power to delay touching the plot there. Then in the end, we had to rush to an ending.

Also, page 9, bottom right panel -- that looks like Suzuhara Misaki from "Angelic Layer".

Wew. Some want more plot, some don't want any plot. Decide people, jeez.

People probably don't get that their relationship is really important to the plot too. The revelations will have a bigger impact on their relationship too.

I for one am pretty sure she might be an Alien. Since how there are so many moon references. I doubt there's much magic in this story.

Dex-chan lover
I come here for the sweetness, not the plot so if the author still give me sweetness and some happy ending, it will be fine. Just let the plot be some bonuses then.

Group Leader
I mean, even if she does have to go back to the moon... his name is fucking NASA. He'll fly to the moon.

Athena's eye and personality + Hinagiku's hairstyle and body

The one everyone wanted Hayate to end up with, instead of the obvious heroine end.

Wow, umm that phrase “ever since the day I first met you... I was 16, a normal girl”... um... how long have they known each other? Because it sounds like it should have been more than a year, but we also know she is 16 right now from her marriage forms. That seems to be the pretty solid proof of the imortal/not aging theory that much of the manga is trying to imply without actually stating. Most other mentions could be explained away pretty easily, but that one... hmm....

By most other references I mean pretty much all the way to the present, I’m only behind by a chapter or two right now.

Dex-chan lover
Also, page 9, bottom right panel -- that looks like Suzuhara Misaki from "Angelic Layer".
Indeed, she's even in her school uniform:

image.png

Dex-chan lover
"Its like youre a normal girl"
Well. . . . . Isnt she

Thanks as always for the sl, Dumpster fire!

Users who are viewing this thread