Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 4 Ch. 29 - I wish my dad was as popular as Kurosawa

Modern sword made from industrial steel is heavier than old sword from surface iron ore, that's what she mean.

So, did those cover pages where she is dressed as a samurai really happen?

so she really got some past but i just thought it would be cool if she's just normal and a normal slice of life romance manga you know but oh well we'll see

Fed-Kun's army
My theory of her being an Alien is becoming stronger. Ever since the first chapter when Nasa kept talking about Kaguya-hime and the Moon. Then apparently, a Moonstone keeps her calm. Then she can read a different language (at least I'm assuming it's a different language. Though, It may be just from an old Japan period). And If she is an Alien, that would also explain why the author named the MC after America's space administration.

I bet tsukasa chan could perform hiten mitsurugi ryu
Amakakeru ryu no hirameki perfectly XD

I knew there was a scene with a sword in this part, I can't believe they cut it out of the anime, what a waste :(

the theory seems really obvious in the manga but i literally never even thought about it while watching the anime, and i still didn't even notice until i saw people pointing it out. is the anime a lot less obvious or did i just not notice??

Users who are viewing this thread