Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - Everything will disappear and be lost

Dex-chan lover
I'm so old-fashioned that I haven't used clouds for anything much, basically only to transfer big files to other people, but looking at the ruins of the building in the second last panel, I guess clouds do have their uses.

- she's know about what happen on 1500 years ago
- can read a poem/literature or something like that

she's immortal or reincarnated, didn't she? or she's just smart af

Dex-chan lover
Damn you author, make Hayate 2 already, stop teasing me with it's characters

Aggregator gang
So she's absolutely the actual bamboo princess Kaguya, or Orihime, or something similar right?
She has a rare preserved moon rock, knows a lot about space, and was seemingly alive over a thousand years ago. Not to mention the imouto keeps dropping hints about "you don't know who she really is".

im thinking maybe that was her past self and she's maybe like got born in the modern year again or something...

oh well i also kinda wanted them to move

Just airing my thoughts, but their relationship seems so ... unbalanced, like a washing machine that has all the clothing on once side during the spin cycle. Wobble, wobble.

At times she's icy cold to her own husband, looks down on him while accusing him of being “super lewd sometimes” 🤨 (pg 11) followed closely with her being very affectionate 🤔 (pg 12) while wanting her husband Nasa in the photos she's taking 😮 (pg 8). I'm just having the worst time pinning down her feelings. Does she like him? Does she despise him? It is the case of that washing machine wobbling back and forth, back and forth. Or perhaps there is some kind of agreement that until she reaches the age of 18, there must be no hankiepankie?

I know this will work out eventually, after all: this is only chapter 30 of 123. And it is a very enjoyable tale. Oh, and I do enjoy the artwork and the twists and turns...

Okay, on to the next chapter!

Aggregator gang
So she's not interested in history because she's seen it all with her own eyes? When will the big reveal be.

Theory: Tsukasa is an time traveling alien. She took a 18 wheeler to the body and still survived. Plus, she knows way too much about history for somebody that isn't interested in it.

But hey, that's just a theory... A GAME THEORY

Damn who could every guess who burnt the house down. It’s not like one of chitoses maids is standing right outside

Double-page supporter
Y'all be making these theories about how she's an alien or some time traveler when they literally hinted multiple times that she's kaguya from the tale of the bamboo cutter, just modernized.

Users who are viewing this thread