Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 4 Ch. 34 - I didn't make any program on Ba-Maga, I just read Kage-san's manga all day

Aggregator gang
So Nasa managed to fix up an old computer, learning old computer language, creating a retro game in 30 minutes in that very same old computer with the language he just picked up, and also creating a dang long backstory for the game while in the process of making the game.......

Contributor
@JigokuShounen Fixing old computers isn't that difficult, especially since older computers are simpler and more hardier. Code might be a bit iffy but if he knows a similar language, then alot of the skills will cross over. And he's just good at multitasking.

He's a genius, but this isn't really out of the range of possiblity for a human.

Well the old computer language was BASIC (well Japanese version known as N88-BASIC

Heck the Famicon even had basic

I can see. He's like those prodigies 12 y/o classical musicians that improvised a whole piece from outa nowhere.

Contributor
While that's not the IBM John Connor was searching for that seems to have some connection to it mmm...

Users who are viewing this thread