Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 4 Ch. 35 - Go on a trip to wash your life, come home to wash your clothes

Confirmed: Next Hata-sensei serialization will have a Kaname look-alike as the main heroine.

Aggregator gang
Lewwwwwwwd this is a very lewwwwwd chapter!!!! This manga needs the H tag!!! Too much perversion and lewdness!!!

Dex-chan lover
> Nosebleeds before 6am = thanks for the quick release!

Not that quick. It has been out in Japan for nearly two weeks. ?

I do wonder why Nasa's pounding heartbeat sound effects were removed. Those really help drive home the point of how excited Nasa was. And since they weren't translated as "bu-bump" (or however "doki-doki" gets translated), it doesn't make sense to me to just purge them.

Dex-chan lover
once in a lifetime...

you mean, those kind of things you keep and regret afterwards 'cause it somehow spread over the net... :|

Dex-chan lover
Just a track suit with nothing underneath? She wouldn't get two steps past the front door of home before getting jumped if I were the MC.

Dex-chan lover
@sakai

The circumstances? They've been married for weeks. MARRIED. I've shagged girls I've known for less than 10 minutes. And you know he wants to have sex - and you know she wants to have sex, too, or at the very least wouldn't turn him down. Dude's game is weak as fuck, can't even get laid by his own wife. Like the hard part about getting laid is the part where you actually ask them "hey, do you want to have sex?" and yet he's already overcome that hurdle, because that's literally what getting married means -- it means "hey, I want you to be the person I have sex with for the rest of my life." And yet he can't seal the deal?

Not to mention that sex after a marriage is what's known as "consummation", which is the action of making a marriage or relationship complete by having sexual intercourse, a concept that exists in the U.S. and in Japan.

Users who are viewing this thread