Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 4 Ch. 36 - Only kittens have that no-effort cuteness

Dex-chan lover
Why is everyone so fixated on them fucking? We all know that you guys are a horny bastards but that doesn't mean that being horny 24/7 is the norm.

Dex-chan lover
@Vincentius -- What you said!

@Kiriha

> Why is everyone so fixated on them fucking?

For some whacked reason, there are a lot of people that seem to think that (1) Hata-sensei MUST do a pseudo-H title, even if that's not his style and (2) Weekly Shounen Sunday is going to publish some ultra-lewd, pseudo-H title. Otherwise, they wouldn't be fixated on what isn't going to happen. A chapter like this is as lewd as Hata-sensei is going to get. And if Tsukasa and Nasa consummate their marriage, it will be off screen.

@ToddSama you've got to put your thinking cap on. Nobody's expecting Hata-sensei to give us what we want. We just want him to give us enough to spur on the doujins that will give us what we want.

Dex-chan lover
Man this is fantastic work from Hata sensei. He's basically Hayate in terms of all the things he can do but he's not given the Ultra Bad luck demerit. What's more I like how the wife is basically hinagiku in design but has more to offer instead of being stubborn.

I wonder if we'll see Nagi, or Hayate cameo anytime soon? I mean Nagi did appear in the extra stuff but in story.

So far We've gotten:
Klaus: Marriage agent
Tama: mascot on the billboard
Nagi's cousin: the one who took their photo in nara
Wataru & Saki: landlord and made

I feel so sorry for the obviously horny virgins reading this begging that they fuck soon so they can feel okay with their lives.

Fed-Kun's army
Love Nasa's taste. She looks very lovely. Maybe I should do that too when I have a girlfriend. Pfftt, yeah right!

Users who are viewing this thread