Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 7 Ch. 67 - June is super duper hot

pg 2-14: This is just going to end up being nonsense.
pg 15+: oh right. I forgot what manga I was reading.

Hata you coward, where is the full HayatexNagi kiss meme! You can't just tease me like this.

Double-page supporter
@lobsterboy No one is calling for explicit sex scenes. Only an acknowledgement that they have had sex. That's something completely possible in shounen.

I mean they still sleep in separate beds!

Edit to say: Also, seems pretty goddamn retarded to have a manga about married life in a shounen mag

Dex-chan lover
What is this smut? I came here for a wholesome vanilla romance and I am betrayed by this unreadable lewdness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulteZYyWAA8

I'm gonna end up posting this link in so many chapters of this manga

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I completely forgot what i was gonna write, i was having too much fun with the chapter and the comments.

Fed-Kun's army
Looking at Tsukasa in the cover, she really looks a lot like Hina from Hayate the Combat Butler.

And speaking of Hayate, was that him and Nagi in the kisses part?! Goddammit I'm not finished reading it yet. Don't tell me he went with the first girl cliché? Did Nagi win? Also that felt very wrong, considering how Nagi is basically a loli in the series.

Dex-chan lover
I'm telling you that last one on the stomach he totally made it up bu himself. He just wanted to take the chance.

Users who are viewing this thread