Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 7 Ch. 61 - A poetic LINE sent in the dead of night is a cause of death

Contributor
How are they minors? They're married working adults.
If you're saying they're too young to have kids, as responsible adults, they could also just opt for birth control you know.
I know, I know, applying logic to a shounen manga. Silly me.

60.5 for legendary chaper chapy post. My wishfull thinking outrun me duh

Group Leader
How do you not notice she’s not awake if she’s not next to you when you wake up?

Dex-chan lover
Nah, they did not have sex. I wish they had, and they really REALLY should've had. but they really did not...

don't complain when you see the massive wave of NTR manga in response to this mr. author...

Fed-Kun's army
@beperov some people have sex during that age and they're not even married. I don't get why that's dangerous. Besides, they're already married, so any of that stuff is safe.

Fed-Kun's army
@beperov is he really though? He is still a kid physically but no way in hell is he the same mentally. I mean he has a job, is very responsible, smart and can support both himself and his wife. He even managed to get his house rebuilt. So I don't think having a child is gonna be a problem.

Yes, knowing Hata sensei, there is no sex in prev chapter. He just like to tease us.

You know it for sure if they do, like in the 100 days marriage.

Users who are viewing this thread