Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 8 Ch. 79.5 - Vol 8 Extras

Fed-Kun's army
I love how Tsukasa casually drops "No man" every once in a while.

> Sena
You mean Sena from Haganai? Who's a god gamer?
> Touhou
Bruh what the actual fuck?
> Windows
We have a Linux user here. Not surprised if you also have a Mac, considering you bought an iPhone.
> The Tokyo Olympics is coming!
PepeLaugh

The goddess and Nagi are still going at it after what, 60 volumes?

No way they had sex, it's a bit abnormal to go straight to penetration when your eyes can't even penetrate your wife's naked body in the bath.

For those wondering, Ayrton Sena was a Brazilian F1 pilot, who died in an acident on 1994 i believe. Makes sense for her to say that, being fixated on cars and all

Fed-Kun's army
These omakes are good fap material, just saying. Idk about others, but once I see a situation like that, I can easily imagine the next events in my mind pretty clearly xD.

Fed-Kun's army
"You were cuter today than you were yesterday, so my little Son can't stop getting excited."

Why do people say nasa is a linux user? Doesn't he own a mac and an iPhone?(Also bought the wifey, one) You could say nasa likes unix but that could be streching it.
He also mentions technologies such as cloud and blockchain cryptocurrencies but never open source.
Vol 3 omake question: "If you could be anyone in history, who would it be?" His answer being "Steve Jobs"
Vol 5 omake question: " What would something you want to come back?" His answer is "Power mac g4 cube"

Isn't he just an apple fan? If you want to witness a true linux user, there is one about STEM students falling in love, the gothic loli sleeping senior there had a fan service art of her holding a book on linux.

Q5jwsf0_d.webp

Dex-chan lover
@EV-8371_kk
If you want to witness a true linux user, there is one about STEM students falling in love, the gothic loli sleeping senior there had a fan service art of her holding a book on linux.
what even you talking about here? further chapter of this manga? or another manga?

one day the narrator instead of saying there's no punchline, He'll say "and then they banged" one day

Double-page supporter
Narrator: No punchline

Nasa: My little son can't stop getting excited

Users who are viewing this thread