Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 8 Ch. 79.5 - Vol 8 Extras

Dex-chan lover
it's funny how in this series, the Omake chapters are the most lewd ones

Dex-chan lover
>hate even though have never tried it
>Windows

Nasa is so fucking based. He knows Linux and open source is the way of the future.

Dex-chan lover
Q. Is there something you hate even though you've never tried it?
A. Touhou

B-b-but all the good doujin tho

Fed-Kun's army
I know they're just drawings, but I feel slightly guilty after reading these omake, like I'm seeing a private moment between an actual couple.

Dex-chan lover
Surprise hug -> on purpose hug -> heavy makeout -> mysterious offscreen activity
I see, so this is married life.
The commercial that left the biggest impression on me was that old dreamy Adidas commercial with that Karen O song.

Dex-chan lover
>hating Touhou

REV UP THE CHAINSAWS BOYS WE GOT OURSELVES A HERETIC

Also, I think this should be enough to shut up the "let them fuck already!" brigade. One can hope.
BTW Nasa, unless your school had Macs, you HAVE tried Windows out when you first learned how to use computers, you dirty liar.

Dex-chan lover
This is the first chapter that made me half-seriously wonder whether they're actually having sex.

But yeah, no way Hata would screw with characterization by not telling readers that. Even old shoujo manga know enough to put emphasis on when the main couple first have sex. ...Right?

Fed-Kun's army
@MangaMonger this is like the 4th or the 5th omake though where this happens. It always ends suggestively and the author always ends with "There is no punch line", suggesting that they've had sex.

Banned
I think this might have been where they fucked... her attitude changes and is more playful from here on

Dex-chan lover
From now on, everytime we see a chapter that says "there is no punchline", it means that they fucked.

Fed-Kun's army
You can’t tell me they didn’t fuck after that. I’m sorry it’s impossible not to.

Users who are viewing this thread