Tonikaku Kawaii

Why is this manga rated so highly? The first few chapters just falls completely flat. Was what happened supposed to be funny? It makes no sense and has the usual bullshit Hayate no Gotoku nonsense that pissed me off about that series. The description def caught my eye, but I didn't expect it to take a turn in so few chapters and turn me off so quickly. Well, at least I was not lead by the nose for 7 fucking volumes before I realized what I was reading was indeed a trash fire that wasn't even entertaining. Hard pass.

@ABCsOfLife I mean...
It's not like they mentioned already what she was in the damn beginning of the manga or at least hinted at it with obvious intentions lol.

MD@Home
Far be it from me to complain about the frequent releases, but where is this manga originally published? It does not seem like a weekly series, but not a daily one either... Strange.

Dex-chan lover
Whoever wrote the description for this manga needs to be shot in a field.

i want to like this very badly, i loved hayate but just cant bring myself to get into this series. i have read up to chapter 20 & i honestly dont care about any of the characters, i hate the MMC's whole attitude & couldn't even tell you a single thing about FMC other than "there's something up with her & now they're married". i'll probably keep reading it as a timewaster since there's a jillion chapters for some reason but as of right now it commits the grievous sin of being so boring that i dont really even care about what's going on

Group Leader
I hated Hayate and I love this series, I'm honestly fucking tired of the maid/butler "milady" bullshit. It's fine if it's 1 chapter used as a comedic joke or it's side characters, but not an entire series

Dex-chan lover
Damn you Hata for making a manga with a Hinagiku lookalike, how should I as Hinagiku fan resist? Its Impossible....well played....well played
Me 4 days ago

then Chapter 60 happend....This chapter nearly killed me for so many reasons.
and jay this manga is so much further in romance here, then hayate ever was. Mangaka CAN improve so much .

Group Leader
End*ame spoilers
Agumon dies in End*ame because he got sent to the Shadow Realm by Darkrai after trying to get the Master Sword back

>My wife is usually a cool person.
I call doubt. When was the last time we saw wifey act with the dignity of a princess instead of like an accomplished tsundere?

Dex-chan lover
If you've read Hayate you know what to expect. Ridiculously long stretches of slice of life where nothing happens. In case you haven't then you probably will get very frustrated midway through. This one started really well, although i fully expect them to not have had sex up well until the 200th chapter or maybe even until the manga ends, IF they do.

Still waiting for the moon thing to be explained. Maybe in a couple years we'll know.

Man... This series is just too sweet, funny and refreshing!~ Definitely not recommended for those who have impatient PoV's regarding relationships.
I think this series' pacing will feel much more faster than Hayate tbh

A bit of a spoiler/discussion:
Since story has a shared universe w/ HnG, it's expected for the story to have fantasy elements. I think Tsukasa is related to the Tale of Kaguya or something similar? Tsukasa probably drank Hourai Elixir XD

Users who are viewing this thread