Tonikaku Kawaii

Dex-chan lover
Darn it! Someone change the display cover from the wedding gown to the school uniform!

Well it looks great I guess, but again I personally still prefer the first vol cover. 😁

Is this actually any good or is it Hayate 2.0? I don't really want to read another series that gets ruined by metric fuckloads of nothing happening and boring plot progression.

@Lavanah,

So far, it has nothing to do with Hayate. While you may find some cameos of Hayate's characters, I think this story is totally different. It's more about a timid couple of newlyweds and how their relationship is advancing. Being honest, until now, there's no complicated development or something like that, which is good for my taste. This kind of story reminds me of Osake wa Fuufu ni Natte Kara since it's more about couple's interactions Although it may get boring sometimes as it's very repetitive.

Double-page supporter
@Levanah No. It is not like Hayate, it is kinda the complete opposite but as for the plot, there's barely any. Is just the story of the two MCs everyday life. But personally speaking, this is one of the best romance story I have ever read. It's a very different kind of romcom.

To put it into perspective, one is barely 17 and the other (apparently) 16. By all intents and purposes, they're vanilla virgins and this is a SLICE OF LIFE COMEDY. No one should be taking this seriously. If you don't like the fact it doesn't have an actual plot and "progression" like stories NOT slice of life, wait for chapters to build up. This is one of the very few rom-coms that there is really nothing to complain about as long as you accept this is just a SLICE OF LIFE NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY.

Double-page supporter
I was going to read this but then I realized it's from the same guy that wrote Hayate.
Immediately dropped.

Group Leader
p248iz7.png

NO WAY!
(sarcasm)

Users who are viewing this thread