Tonikaku Kawaii

at this rate, when will they get down to husband-wife business, i wonder? maybe 1k+ chapters or something?

Double-page supporter
I'm simply curious. What's behind Tsukasa's head, the thing that attached her hair?

Dex-chan lover
@mase_aga

It's some sort of hair clip / ornament. A few of those Q&A with the characters mentioned it.

I wondered for a long time too.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, as soon as they release physical copies in English in the US, I'm buying this series!

After all those gore, NTR, furry, tentacle, futa, trap, goblin etc

Now i know the lewdest is holding hand with your cute waifu

Anyone else getting the feeling that its going to get dark real soon? Probably won't happen due to the tags but I could totally see that happening

Read 35 chapters so far. Not really a romance story (which isn’t surprising as it starts with marriage...), more like friendship / slice-of-life. Simple, rather flat characters.

5/10 so far.

@Nuupo
Doubt. This is Hata we're talking about. He'll milk the status quo for as long as he can get away with it. Probably a couple chapters of flashback and another character getting introduced and then we're back to newlyweds Namek.

Contributor
Whoa... All the English chapters have disappeared... More drama?

Edit: Now they are back. That was weird.

This constant shyness and blushing (I don't know how to describe it) makes this manga a chore rather than a pleasure. Since they are married shouldn't they do married couple stuff and not behave like 8th graders ? Dammit

@Marilmaril Keep in mind that they barely know each other and got married on a whim. They're also high school aged and raised in a fairly conservative culture, so it'd be normal for them to not be 100% comfortable doing normal couple things. I don't even think they've been married for a year yet.

> same writer as hayate no gotoku

yikes, instant avoid. this guy wouldn't know proper pacing if it crawled down his throat. it'll take him another 8 years to finish this one

Jesus, I feel like I found my lost child, thanks to Mangarock, my favorited mangas were disappearing without any trace (because of licensing issues in my region, but wtf? at least give me some heads up so I can know which ones I am missing right?), and I kinda just forgot about them, especially the ones I haven't started yet like this one. I am glad Mangadex doesn't do that shit and even if some chapters are missing, I can at least ''see'' the manga

I am just hoping at this point that I haven't missed any of my favorites (Even though they were like, 20 of them)

Users who are viewing this thread