Tonikaku Kawaii

Fed-Kun's army
This is just too cute.
I don't want to have a girlfriend now. I want a wife.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah at this point I just don't feel like I've appreciated the chapter enough unless I type something somewhere, so yeah.

dc7ccf959c.jpg

I've got 5 fine additions to my collection thanks to this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
guys i think i'm losing, the only thing preventing me from marrying is finding a mysterious cute girl who'd save my life, plus a bunch of money

Double-page supporter
Thanks for this married comedy manga, Hata-sensei.

Dex-chan lover
After seeing this manga, I can say proudly "f*ck these mangas with romance and harem like DxD and To Love Ru! This manga is gold and should get anime adaptation!".

No offense for any fans out there.

@Buraindo The best way to find an amazing girl is to become an amazing guy, or so I've been told.

The choice is either to put some effort into self-improvement or wait a generation for VR, have your pick.

Yeah who needs isekai, harem and nudity when we can have awesome...kawaii-ness. ?

Geekiness...check!
Science nerd...check!
Comedy...check!
Innocence...check!
Cutie pie girlfriend...check!
Real life issues...check! (I expect at least Nasa will go back to school now that he's motivated again. And how will they afford their life? He only has about the equivalent of $50,000 USD saved up. And how to deal with the parents? Etc. etc.)

And this author's previous major work lasted 569 episodes, so there's a friggin good chance we'll all die of kawaii overdose. ?? ...check!

Okay, on a serious note, if the author is smart this manga will go through the trials and tribulations of a too-young, uneducated, unprepared couple whose parents won't approve of this marriage (especially on Tsukasa's side.) And how Nasa and Tsukasa overcame all of this so Nasa could eventually make Tsukasa's dream come true and join the space program. Maybe become an astronaut?

Users who are viewing this thread