Tonikaku Kawaii

@linoasterix

Personally, I don't think they disrespected the manga. I mean, if the anime is exactly the same as the manga, why would I bother to watch it anyway? Kinda need more than just animation & voice acting to entice people to watch, right?

Aaand when I think about it, I could always be wrong & also made a fuss over a slight misunderstanding over the phrase "did not respect" you were using.

Hahahah. I will say "sorry" in advance.

Cheers. :D

Group Leader
Every time someone says an anime didn’t translate a manga perfectly, I put on my aussie hat and go:

OI WANKER YA SILLY MANGA AINT EVIN TOT’ILLY THE SAME AS THE LITE NOVEL YA UGLY CUNT

@Saepul

yesterday I looked at the chapters and they don't follow the timing of the anime.
other things like for example the gag of when Nasa wakes up the first time after being in the hot spring in the anime have not transposed it.
I'm not saying it's totally different, I'm just saying that reading the manga you see more.

I use google translate. if I write wrong it is his fault. : D

This manga makes me smiling nonstop .. still it's so interesting to read and i hope this series can continue for more chapter.

Cuando subirán lo que le sigue?, la verdad este manga es muy hermoso la verdad continuenlo 😍😍

@linosterix The reason is because they need to hype some episode thats why they try to mixed and combine some events in the manga, like the Episode 11 and 12 where they combined some chapters since they need to hype the last 2 episodes.

ok at first i thought its gonna be a vampire kind of story or something cause super strenth and night encounter is a sign for a vampire but looks like she is normal so how the fuck did she stop a bus with her body
ok i read chapter 39 and she really did stop a truck driving at full speed and was still alive after that she fucking stoppedthe truck
my vampire theory got revived

didnt the dude completely fail at what his life purpose was
he wanted to get bigger then nasa but now works at an ordinary cafe

relax, the latest chapter just released about 3 days ago. Tonikaku scan usually upload new chapter like 3-6 days after raw got released

Users who are viewing this thread