TOOR Scans

@RonBWL

Just wanted to ask if this is a new translation 'Starting From Today I'll Work as a City Lord'.
As I just saw manhuaus having translated it to over chapter 200.

Power Uploader
@bythos Lusario's still the TL until chapter 48. He decided to stop there, but I've asked someone else to take over, so we'll continue translating. Don't bother with MUS version, they're trash.

Power Uploader
@X12 We operate exclusively on Mangadex, with some series uploaded to Primemanga as well.

Hey there! Love your work, attention to detail is among the best! I was wondering what was happening with I am an Evil God? That other garbage group keeps putting up chapters so I can surmise it hasn't been canceled or gone on hiatus. Everyone ok? Hard times right now so hoping everyone is healthy.

Power Uploader
@Seritho I assume you aren't on our Discord - we put out an announcement earlier, basically Lusario said he's away on a holiday so releases will temporary halt until new year arrives. And yeah we're not cancelling it regardless of the MTL.

Oh good. Yeah I am not really dialed In to discord. But glad folks are taking time for the holidays and also glad things will be picking up soon!

Have you dropped tensei shitara dai nana ouji? The raws come out weekly but you hopefully translate 1 a month... it would be good if you uploaded it at least 1 every two weeks or week and a half, just saying

Power Uploader
@RagnarokScans We're severely lacking help over here despite having like 4 chapters roughly translated. No one was coming to help.

this is a request to re-pick up arafoo kenja no isekai seikatsu nikki because god damn it we wanna read it but it’s constantly getting dropped

Power Uploader
@melbisbelbis As much as we'd love to, we're incapable to deliver fast or consistent releases. You could already see that it took forever for us to remaster the first 3 chapters, if we were to do new chapters now people are going to complain about slow release and it'd be no different than all other groups that attempted to pick up AfK.

You guys are doing a great job. But what happened to "Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo", did the source run out or did it just die down?

Power Uploader
@Sovietsupporter69 Didn't we just release c13 on 1st? Bookworm has always been monthly release aside from omakes that are released on 15th of the month the last chapter of each volume is released.

Thank you for continuing to translate the manga named Seirei-tachi no Rakuen to Risou no Isekai Seikatsu

\( ^_^ )/

Please continue translating manga Maou-sama Retry! R.Other than that thank you for translating 3d kanojo
Edit:including reincarnation of the 7th Prince,😊

Power Uploader
@GolemSan We've been trying to get back on track, the disaster with Kitsune's financial crisis forced him to slow down a bit to survive first. He should be back soon.

Users who are viewing this thread